These ceramic tiles display up to five 4" house characters (numbers and letters) in a die-cast aluminum frame. Both numbers and letters can be used.
- Beautifully designed ceramic tiles
- Numbers and letters are permanently fired on tiles
- Individual tiles for each number or letter
- Durable for all weather extremes
- Die-cast aluminum frame with powder-coated finish
- 4" H characters (numbers and letters)
The plaque is made of separate ceramic tiles that are held in a weather resistant die cast aluminum frame. Up to five 4" H characters (numbers and letters) can be ordered. The characters are fired on the ceramic tiles for permanence. Includes a fiberboard backing to hold tiles in place. Mount with screws (provided) on each side of the frame.
Each ceramic tile: 5" H x 2.5" W x 3/8" D
Frame dimensions: 13-13/18" W x 6 3/18" H x 3/8" D
The image shows the color, font style and design that is available with this item. Blank tiles are used at each end to center the text.
Enter up to five characters.