The illuminator crown displays your address day and night. The illuminator crown works best above inset address blocks or above our ceramic tile house numbers.
- Blends with any decor
- Lifetime illuminator unit warranty
- Ideal for emergency situations
- Illuminates via your doorbell transformer with no special wiring. Or a transformer is available.
- Operates for just pennies a week
- Made of weather resistant die cast aluminum.
- Finished in a durable powder coat OR a plated "living finish" (pewter and bronze frames). Both finishes are designed for years of dependable use.
Doorbell transformer (installation instructions will be provided). The illuminator crown is furnished with four 14 volt lamps and requires 10 volt-amperes at 14 volts from a bell type transformer. If the illuminator is to be operated from the same transformer as a bell or chime installation, a transformer rating of 30 VA is recommended. Alternative power supply: A transformer (10VA Class II 14 V) is also available.
The illuminator crown is secured to the mounting surface with the two (2) mounting screws (provided).
Dimensions: 13.75" x 1.25" x 2.25" deep.
Weather resistant die cast aluminum. Finished in a durable powder coat OR a plated "living finish" (pewter and bronze frames). Both finishes are designed for years of dependable use. The black, white, and gray frames have a powder-coated finish which is extremely durable. The pewter and bronze frames are finished in a durable plated ėliving finishî that will will patina but not oxidize (rust), chip, crack or peel.
NOTE: The image shows the pewter finish as smooth, bright nickel (shiny). However, the pewter finish will patina to a very dark gun metal gray and the finish surface is imperfect to add to the desired distressed fully patined look.