Our quality bronze plaques are ideal for memorials and dedications. Made of top quality bronze at our premier bronze factory, the craftsmanship and attention to detail ensures that you will receive a high quality bronze plaque that will last forever. Our bronze factory has both the experience and skills to produce the finest bronze plaques on the market today.
** Click on the IMAGE GALLERY button to view images **
* High-quality, hand-cast bronze plaque.
* Unlimited "text-that-fits".
* Pebble texture, dark brown background.
* Raised border and polished letters.
* Thickness varies because our bronze plaques are hand-poured. It generally is 1/4" to less than 1/2"
* Line art-style graphic(s) or logo(s), whether provided by you or chosen by our design team from our extensive collection.
* Fast proof turnaround.
SIZES & TEXT SPECIFICATIONS
We take special care to make sure that your plaque is customized specially for you. Layout of a well-designed plaque requires professional design experience. Our plaque designers take particular care in ensuring that the appropriate font styles and sizes are used to create the best plaque layout for you. For example, we will use different size lettering for "flow" and "emphasis". (See Memorial Text Suggestions or our other plaques for text ideas.)
- Under 7" x 5": Typically holds up to 6 lines of text with up to 30 characters per line.
- 7" x 5": Typically holds up to 6 lines of text with up to 46 characters per line.
- 11" x 8.5": Typically holds up to 18 lines of text with up to 70 characters per line.
- Larger sizes: We will work with you to make sure text will fit this size of plaque
1. Add a ceramic photo to your bronze plaque.
2. Add a bas-relief to your bronze plaque (sculpture in bronze).
Logos, special design, graphics: We can add logos, butterflies, crosses, or other graphics at no extra charge. Please call us toll-free at 866.309.2013 or send an email.
We will provide a proof of the plaque layout for your approval before it is sent to the bronze foundry for casting. Unless specific layout is requested, our design professionals will custom-design the plaque for you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge for excessive changes to bronze plaque or marker proofs as determined solely by us.
See Mounting your Bronze Plaque. See the Image Gallery for mounting illustrations.
Upon approval of the proof, the bronze plaque is normally cast within 5-6 weeks. Another week is required for shipping. This is an approximate (not guaranteed) timeframe and shouldn't be strictly relied upon, particularly if planning an unveiling or dedication ceremony. NOTE: For bas-relief plaques, add 2-3 weeks to make the cast.
Rush requests: For an additional charge, the plaque can be made in approximately 10 business days with another 5 business days required for shipping (unless overnight or express shipping is arranged in advance). Please provide date of ceremony in the Comments section of the Order form. Call us for rushes on Bas-Relief plaques.
We are enrolled as an active vendor in the US Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database and have a current Trading Partner Identification Number (TPIN) to conduct business as an approved supplier of bronze plaques to government agencies and organizations. Call us toll-free at 866.309.2013 for details.
1. Place your order.
2. Email the text (and photos if applicable) to email@example.com. Be sure to include your Order Number on the subject line of the email.
4. We will provide a draft of your bronze plaque. If you have ordered a bas-relief or inclusion of a ceramic photo or seal, the draft will show a circle where the item will be placed on the plaque.
5. Bas-relief only: The position of the bas-relief will be shown on the text draft of your plaque. Then, we will make a cast for the bas-relief and send a photo to you for approval prior to casting. It takes about 2-3 weeks to make a cast.
6. Upon your approval, your order will be processed and we'll send you an email with a tracking number when it is shipped.