|This illuminated address plaque is:
- Ideal for emergency situations
- Illuminates via your doorbell transformer with no special wiring. Or a transformer is available.
- Operates for just pennies a week
- Finished in a durable plated "living finish" that will will patina but not oxidize (rust), chip, crack or peel.
- Large 4" address numbers and letters
- Smooth or crackle finish tiles
- Plastic shield covers the lights.
Dimensions: 13.75" x 7.4"
Personalization: Holds up to five individual 4" characters (numbers and letters). Blank tiles will be used to center the address, if needed.
Power Source: Doorbell transformer (installation instructions will be provided). If the plaque will be installed remotely from the house, consult an electrician about using a low voltage transformer or a solar panel. There is no need for an on/off switch because the bulbs are always on.
NOTE: The image shows the pewter finish as smooth, bright nickel (shiny). However, the pewter finish will patina to a very dark gun metal gray and the finish surface is imperfect to add to the desired distressed fully patined look.